Software Engineer (Java Full Stack)
- Job Code: SE062320-Full Stack
- Position: Software Engineer (Java Full Stack)
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for software development implementations, taking high-level requirements and producing robust solutions, within predefined timelines, scope limitations, and in accordance with Agile SDLC methodology.
- Design and develop enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types; IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Design and develop highly scalable applications in AWS cloud using tools like Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, SWF, ELB, Lambda, S3, RDS/Dynamo DB and others.
- Deploy software applications in AWS Cloud (Amazon Web Services) and utilize AWS services, including IAM, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, SWF, SNS, ECS, etc.
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
- Event driven transaction processing using EAI and messaging patterns using technologies such as WSO2, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Tomcat etc.
- Utilize CI/CD process and actively involved in using DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Splunk, Maven, CI/CD, Docker, Jira, Git, GitHub, Unix/Linux.
- Apply solid foundations of data structures, algorithms and OO Designs in writing application level code to interact and implement APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
This position does not supervise other personnel.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or another closely related major plus two (2) years of experience in job-offered or related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- GIT or Angular;
- Tomcat or Struts;
- Spring Boot and Spring Framework;
- Webservices, Cloud services, and Rest;
- ActiveMQ, XML, or UML;
- Oracle and SQL.
No travel. No telecommuting.
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project.
Job Location/ Where to Apply:
You can apply online in our Career page. Alternatively you can also send your resume to email@example.com. Please make sure that the job title and job code are included in the subject line of your email.
OR MAIL RESUMES TO:
Logos GlobalTech LLC
Attn: Human Resources – Job Code: SE062320-Full Stack
3093 Citrus Circle, Suite 135
Walnut Creek, CA 94598