- Job Code: SE061719-Kronos
- Position: Software Engineer (Kronos)
- Define system strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype, test, train, define support procedures and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert for Kronos (timekeeping, scheduling and reporting);
- Provide daily technical support of application, including troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues as assigned by Solution Center;
- Review and analyze daily integration activity and resolution of errors through application analysis, configuration, data updates and/or coordination of data update from source application;
- Implementing and configuring Kronos Pay rules, Work Rules, Accruals, Schedules, DCM, WDM, Navigator, Activities setup, Attendance policies;
- Develop new interfaces using Kronos WIM interface;
- Perform configuration, re-configurations, upgrades, enhancements, implementation, maintenance and user acceptance testing activities within Workforce Central v8.x;
- Customizing, configuring and implementing one or more of the following modules: time and Attendance, Scheduling, Leave, Attendance, Custom Reporting, Integration or Analytics.
This position does not supervise other personnel.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or another closely related major plus two (2) years of experience in job-offered or related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- Kronos Workforce Integration Manager (WIM), Kronos Time and Attendance, Kronos Workforce Record Manager (WRM);
- Oracle, SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Kronos Pay Rules, Kronos Accruals, Kronos Device Manager;
- 4500/InTouch terminals.
No travel. No telecommuting.
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project.
Job Location/ Where to Apply:
You can apply online in our Career page. Alternatively you can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that the job title and job code are included in the subject line of your email.
OR MAIL RESUMES TO:
Logos GlobalTech LLC
Attn: Human Resources – Job Code: SE061719-Kronos
3093 Citrus Circle, Suite 135
Walnut Creek, CA 94598