- Job Code: SE041620-PLSQL
- Position: Software Engineer (Oracle Pl/SQL)
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Design and develop enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types; IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, analyzing data, conducting impact assessments and building scalable and innovative solutions using Oracle PL/SQL, Informatica, and Autosys.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application developers.
- Crafting, building, and maintaining the BI Reporting Platform (both internal and external/client facing applications) by closely working with Analysts.
- Create PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
- Use PL/SQL Tables, Cursors to process huge volumes of data and used bulk collect for mass update as performance improvement process.
- Develop Oracle reports, database procedures and UNIX shell scripts.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, analyzing and creating solutions to maintain current business processes as well as enhancements in the Oracle Database and ETL batch processing.
- Develop applications against enterprise databases (Oracle 11g R2 or higher).
- Coordinate with application development team to successfully deploy software releases in both UAT and Production environments.
This position does not supervise other personnel.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or another closely related major plus two (2) years of experience in job-offered or related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- Oracle 11g R2 and PL/SQL;
- Oracle reports;
- UNIX shell scripts;
- ETL and Informatica;
No travel. No telecommuting.
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project.
Job Location/ Where to Apply:
You can apply online in our Career page. Alternatively you can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that the job title and job code are included in the subject line of your email.
OR MAIL RESUMES TO:
Logos GlobalTech LLC
Attn: Human Resources – Job Code: SE041620-PLSQL
3093 Citrus Circle, Suite 135
Walnut Creek, CA 94598