- Job Code: SE091019-SharePoint
- Position: Software Engineer (SharePoint)
- Design and develop custom solutions using Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, .NET, and Azure Cloud services using corporate application and security standards;
- Design, develop, and deploy enterprise portals and solutions on SharePoint 2013 or Online platforms;
- Review current SharePoint site and make recommendations on integrating new functionality and overall improvement and enhancements to better align to new service offering;
- Development of SharePoint applications, Web Parts, Controls, Workflow, Reports, Master Pages, and Page Layouts, configures document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections;
- Web application development using SharePoint, C#, .NET, ASP, ASP.NET, API, COM, CSS3, HTML5, JSON, COM, SQL Server 2008/2012, .NET Framework, Project Server, TFS & SharePoint Designer;
- Create automated business solutions using SharePoint Forms/Nintex forms and workflows;
- Support the daily operations of the SharePoint Server environments and interfaces including code migrations, setup/configuration, operational monitoring, troubleshooting and error handling, performance/tuning, and problem determination and resolution.
This position does not supervise other personnel.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or another closely related major plus two (2) years of experience in job-offered or related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- SharePoint 2013/2010, SharePoint Designer;
- SQL Server, Power BI, Rest API;
- C#, ASP.NET, CSS, HTML;
No travel. No telecommuting.
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project.
Job Location/ Where to Apply:
You can apply online in our Career page. Alternatively you can also send your resume to email@example.com. Please make sure that the job title and job code are included in the subject line of your email.
OR MAIL RESUMES TO:
Logos GlobalTech LLC
Attn: Human Resources – Job Code: SE091019-SharePoint
3093 Citrus Circle, Suite 135
Walnut Creek, CA 94598